Listed 1 sub titles with search on: Main pages for wider area of: "PANAGIA Village LEMNOS (LIMNOS)" .
PANAGIA (Village) LEMNOS (LIMNOS)
Tel: +30 22540 94206
Around 1866 certain families left Aghios Ipatios and settled in Panaghia. A year before - in 1865 - the church of Panaghia was built on top of ruins of an older one, which was called Panaghia Sergouniotissa.
This text (extract) is cited June 2003 from the Lemnos Provincial Government tourist pamphlet (1997).
Receive our daily Newsletter with all the latest updates on the Greek Travel industry.Subscribe now!