Tel: +30 26512 00520
1680 m - 1850 m.
It has five ski slopes and one for snowboarding.
Anilio Ski Center has five lifts in total, out of which:
- 1 aerial double seat lift, 800 m in length.
- 2 brand new grand lifts, 280 m & 300 m in length.
- 2 baby lifts, 80 m & 120 m in length.
- Chalet: It is located beside the slopes and parking lot. It is stone built, on two levels, with two fireplaces and view to the slopes and Metsovo village. There a visitor, among others, could try local dishes served with tsipouro.
- Ski equipment & snowboard rental shop.
- Ski school.
- Snowkite training.
The access to Anilio Ski Center is very easy via Egantia Odos Highway. Even at difficult weather conditions, the road is clear, as snow-ploughs operate 24/7, when it is necessary.
The younger ski resort of the country has slopes for every skier and snowboarder, as well as for downhill at inaccessible snow.
Gkiouzel Tepe, is the closest and highest top to the Anilio Ski Center, at an altitude of 1900 m.