SKOURA (Village) THERAPNES
The Patron Saint of the village is Agios Nikolaos (St Nikolaos). The construction of the church begun in 1888 and was inaugurated on the 26/12/1914 from the Bishop of Monembasias and Lakedaimonos Germanos, Trianos. It must be noted that the church contains intact the Sacred Table of a small church that stood in the same place before the foundation of Agios Nikolaos.
Receive our daily Newsletter with all the latest updates on the Greek Travel industry.Subscribe now!