Bouprasion: Eth. Bouprasieus, Bouprasios. A town of Elis, and the ancient capital of the Epeii, frequently mentioned by Homer, was situated near the left bank of the Larissus, and consequently upon the confines of Achaia. The town was no longer extant in the time of Strabo, but its name was still attached to a district on the left bank of the Larissus, which appears from Stephanus to have borne also the name of Buprasius.
This text is from: Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography (1854) (ed. William Smith, LLD). Cited June 2004 from The Perseus Project URL below, which contains interesting hyperlinks
Στις όχθες του Λάρισου ποταμού.
Λάβετε το καθημερινό newsletter με τα πιο σημαντικά νέα της τουριστικής βιομηχανίας.Εγγραφείτε τώρα!