It is the central bridge of Lethaios, a tributary of the Peneus river, which flows through the city of Trikala.
School of Dorotheos
It is a stone-built building covered with a wooden roof with tiles
of the "French" type. It has a plan in the form of the greek letter
"Π" and two floors. Its rooms are appropriate for functionning as a
School building: five rooms in the ground floor and storage and auxiliary rooms
in the basement.
Elements characterizing its fronts are the big wooden windows with
iron bars and stone frames, the double staircase and the impressively decorated
It was built in 1908 with the kind offer of 1500 golden coins given
by the benefactor Dorotheos Scholarios. Entire repair of the building took place
The building belongs to the Municipality of Trikala and is functionning
as an Exhibition Room.
In 1991 it was characterized as a preserved historical monument.