This is the smallest village of our Municipality, with only 385 inhabitants.
However, it is not inferior to the other villages in any meaningful sense.
The locals are hospitable people who embrace the visitor with love. History: The village was built in 1922 by refugees from Adavale of
Cappadocia on a dependency of the Zografou monastery, after which it was named.