The monastery is for monks only and it is situated in Kipoupolis of
Attica, surrounded by blocks of flats, which are not visible from the interior.
The monastery was founded in 1925 by the nun Cypriane, who became
its first abbess, and from 1974 the monastery was inhabited by monks, in which
all the priest - monks of the H. Metropolis of Attica belonged.
Since then, the monastery has been functioning as a «Spiritual Theological
Centre», with Youth meetings on Thursdays, all - night vigils on Fridays and several
spiritual preaching on Saturdays.
The monastery is endowed with parts of the Holy Relics of the following
saints: Panteleimon, Tryphon, Nectarios, John Chrysostome, Arsenios from Paros,
Charalambos, Eleftherios, Varvara and Marina, donated by the abbot of today Gabriel.