It is a ground stone-built building
with a wooden roof covered with tiles of the "byzantine" type, 10 x 11m in dimention
externally. It consists of a main room and two auxiliary offices. Simplicity and
symmetry are its main characteristics. In the main front the central part of the
building protrudes slightly and it is stemmed by a triangular frieze emphasizing
It was built in 1908 with the kind offer of benefactor Andreas Syngros,
as were many other Primary Schools of the time.
Entire repair of the building took place between the years of 1987
and 1994. The roof was replaced, the wall contruction was reinforced, the floors
were changed as well as the doors and windows and there was colour added to the
In 1981 it was characterized as a preserved historical monument.