is situated in
the center of the town, adjacent to the
church of Agios Nikolaos (St. Nicholas)
From the many displays we distinguish:
Two copies of scripts
by a monk of Agion Oros (1600), two bibles of the 17th century (one is the work
of a Venetian silversmith who also created the large silver hanging oil lamp,
the other written by a monk in 1625 on paper produced in Parga at the time), new
and old icons of priceless value like Mother Mary of Vlacherna and Mother Mary the Guider.
The banner of Parga
300 years old, made of red silk painted by oil on both sides, depicts
Mother Mary and the Child Jesus with golden stars. On the banner holes from Turkish
bullets can be seen.