The Historical Archive of Hermoupolis is housed in the imposing neoclassical Ladopoulos Mansion,
next to the Town Hall. It includes an important
collection of archival material and valuable documents, dated from 1821 onwards and related to Hermoupolis and
the Cyclades, as well as the archive of the Italian Occupying Forces of Cyclades during the Second World War.
The recording of the material began in 1975. Today the sorted material is available to the interested
researchers, while the "Seminars of Hermoupolis", which are held every summer, attract many scientists from Greece