That lighthouse was built in 1899. The height of the stone tower is 8 meters and its focal plane is 71 meters. It is located on the Oxia island in the Patras bay, in southwest of Etoloakarnania. The lighthouse could be accessed by boat from Astakos.
Receive our daily Newsletter with all the latest updates on the Greek Travel industry.