The lighthouse was built in 1833 and is located at Ydra, on the Zourvas cape. The height of the tower is 10 meters and its focal plane is 36 meters. Germans destroyed it during 2nd World War and was rebuilt in 1946. Since then and until 1986 it was operated by petroleum, when it was supplied by electricity and, finally, in 1989 it was totally automated. The location where it’s located it is rocky and inaccessible from land.