Lighthouse Agios Nikolaos
The French Company of Ottoman Lighthouses built that lighthouse in 1831. The tower height is 8 meters and its focal plane 32 meters.
It is located at the edge of Vourkari port at Kea island, on a white stone building. At its side is the church of Agios Nikolaos. The lighthouse is one of the two first of Greek Lighthouses Network.
Receive our daily Newsletter with all the latest updates on the Greek Travel industry.