The French Company of Ottoman Lighthouses constructed that lighthouse in 1890. The tower height is 10 meters and its focal plane 55 meters. It is located on the Kandelioussa islet of Dodekanissa islands complex, at southwest of Nissyros island. The access is by boat from Nissyros of Tilos islands.
Receive our daily Newsletter with all the latest updates on the Greek Travel industry.