Representing over 750,000 establishments in more than 150 countries, IH&RA provides a voice at international level for an industry which comprises more than 300,000 hotels and 8 million restaurants world-wide, employs 60 million people and contributes US$950 billion to the global economy.
The IH&RA is a global network of independent and chain operators, national associations, hospitality suppliers and educational centres in the hotel and restaurant industry.
- Members list:
- Cyprus Hoteliers Association (CHA), NICOSIA, CYPRUS
- Hellenic Chamber of Hotels (HCH), KLAFTHMONOS, GREECE
- Hotel Grande Bretagne, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens, SYNTAGMA, GREECE
- Novotel Athenes, ATHENS, GREECE
- Porto Sani, SANI, GREECE
- Rhenia Hotel & Bungalows, MYKONOS, GREECE
- Touristic Hotels & Investors Association (TUROB), ISTANBUL, TURKEY