It stands next to Elefthero.
From this village forward begin the Vlachohoria that have common customs and celebrate
with festivities on the 15th of August. There is an old church of St. Paraskevi
(1864) with a beautiful temple and icons. The church has gradually over the years
leaned to the ground due to landslides but it stands stable at its position for
many years. The village is quite cool all year around as a result of its high
altitude, the cold waters and the vendurous surroundings.