Medieval City of Rhodes
Last Update: Sep 2019
Period of the Knights Hospitallers (1309/10-1522)
Medieval City of Rhodes: Odos Ippoton (Knights' Street)
Medieval city of Rhodes: View of the Public Library (left) and Aristotelous Street from Ippokratous Square.
Mosque of Suleiman the Magnificent, Medieval city of Rhodes
Yeni Hamam or Public Baths (left) and Mustafa Pasha Mosque (right), Μedieval City of Rhodes
Palace of the Grand Master
Rhodes Public Library (Kastellania)
Church of St. Paraskevi, Medieval town of Rhodes
The Holy Trinity church in the Rodiou Sq. of the medieval town.
The church of Our Lady of the Burgh by night
Our Lady of the Burgh: One of the finest examples of Gothic architecture in Greece.
The church of Our Lady of the Burgh in the medieval town of Rhodes dates back to the 14th century.
Gate of the Virgin seen form the church of the Virgin of the Burgh.
Medieval City of Rhodes - Photo Gallery
Medieval City of Rhodes - Map
Principals / HQ / participations...
- As a monument is administered by:
Subsidiaries / affiliates / members...
- Monuments of interest:
- Agios Athanasios Church, RODOS, GREECE
- Holy Trinity Church (Agia Triada), RODOS, GREECE
- Our Lady of Burgh Church (Panagia tou Bourgou), RODOS, GREECE
- Our Lady of the Castle Church (Panagia tou Kastrou), RODOS, GREECE
- Palace of the Grand Master, RODOS, GREECE
- Public Baths - Yeni Hammam of Rhodes, RODOS, GREECE
- Rhodes Public Library, RODOS, GREECE
- St. Catherine Church (Agia Aikaterini), RODOS, GREECE
- St. Catherine Hospice (Agia Ekaterini), RODOS, GREECE
- St. Paraskevi Church (Agia Paraskevi), RODOS, GREECE
- Suleiman Mosque, RODOS, GREECE
- Museums of interest:
Activities / facilities / services / specialization
Byzantine & Post-Byzantine Monuments
Art & culture
|Cultural Heritage ||• World Heritage Monument (UNESCO) |
|Visiting Information ||• Site always open |
Powered by GTP Headlines
Medieval City of Rhodes News
> Read more
Copyright 1999-2019 International Publications Ltd.